BlueScreenView 1.55 is a simple and freeware application which gives Windows users some insight into what caused the infamous blue screen of death. BlueScreenView will give you access to and display a human-readable version of the dump that is placed on your hard drive. This is perfect for giving both novice and intermediate users insight and ideas as to what caused the issue that so suddenly made your computer shut down with the BSOD. This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system/platform without restrictions. BlueScreenView is available to all software users as a free download for Windows.Is BlueScreenView safe to download?
We tested the file bluescreenview.zip with 25 antivirus programs and it turned out 100% clean. It's good practice to test any downloads from the Internet with trustworthy antivirus software.Does BlueScreenView work on my version of Windows?
Older versions of Windows often have trouble running modern software and thus BlueScreenView may run into errors if you're running something like Windows XP. Conversely, much older software that hasn't been updated in years may run into errors while running on newer operating systems like Windows 10. You can always try running older programs in compatibility mode.
Officially supported operating systems include 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 2008, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. As this software was designed for older versions of Windows, it may not run perfectly on Windows 10.What versions of BlueScreenView are available?
The current version of BlueScreenView is 1.55 and is the latest version since we last checked. This is the full offline installer setup file for PC. This site has hosted other versions of it in the past such as 1.52, 1.51, 1.50, 1.47 and 1.46. At the moment, only the latest version is available.What type of graphical file formats are supported?
BlueScreenView supports over 3 common image formats including MPO, PLY and RAW.
Alternatives to BlueScreenView available for download
- DriversCloudScan, search for and update various hardware drivers on a PC.
- DUMoScans currently installed drivers and checks whether updates are available onlin.
- Intel HID Event FilterIntel's Human Interface Device driver for custom buttons and devices.
- HP Print and Scan DoctorDiagnose and repair printer and scanner issues with HP devices.
- Lenovo Power Management DriverProvides power management options on Lenovo/ThinkPad systems.
- Intel HD Graphics DriverA must-have graphics driver for generic Intel chipsets (32-bit)
- Intel Driver & Support AssistantKeeps components updated with the latest Intel drivers for Windows.